Are those pair of jeans valuable?
Here are some general tips regarding jean labels/brands:
- Vintage Lee, Levi's and Wrangler jeans are generaly worth more than other brands.
- Vintage Levi's 501 jeans can be worth some serous cash.
- Capital / all capital letters on the red tag of 70's jeans. If they are all capital don't just sell them yet. Have an expert quote your jeans knowing that you are not ready to sell them. Sometimes, people that quote items, will quote them low with the expectation that you want to sell immediately.
- Vintage jeans tend to be darker and thicker.
- Look for the light specks in those vintage jeans.
- Belt or buckle straps on the back of Levi's can be valuable.
Where are some places to find used jeans? Besides here, you can also look on ebay, go to local G-Sales, estate sales, local used or thrift stores and many other places.